Thursday, December 2, 2010

Update on NACWR Blog Activities

I am happy, and a bit surprised, that since this blog started 3 weeks ago it has had over 230 visitors from the US, Japan, Canada, Italy, and the Netherlands. Traffic seems to come from Google, Facebook, UB and NACWR website.

I appreciate the growing interest and hope it will continue. I encourage anyone who wants to post something (e.g., opinions, research activities, practice issues, promotion of your work or company, etc) please email me at dap29@buffalo.edu. I also encourage you to become a follower of the blog and comment on posts.

Some upcoming posts will focus on Evidence-based practices, Research Integrity, Native American Research issues, as well as other health and wellness related topics. I look forward to seeing and supporting your involvement. Peace DAP

No comments:

Post a Comment